Sustainability of Change for Your Clients | Financial Sustainability for You
I believe that right now is the time for the Evolutionary Professional™. The emergent agent of change integrating purpose and wealth; doing well as a result of doing good-- integrating universal spiritual principles and free market economics. I understand that the more of you I empowers to be successful, and have a full-time practice that is thriving, the better off the world will be.
Not only does it allow you to guide a client to more sustainable and stable change that takes hold--change that actually sticks--serving them more comprehensively--it also allows you, as the practitioner, to relax into serving them--allowing you to focus all of your energies on the clients outcomes--rather than concern for whether they will be back next week--or not.
That's all well and good...but ::: There are 2 additional critical components.
"The most striking feature of the perennial philosophy/psychology is that it presents being and consciousness as a holarchy of dimensional levels, moving from the lowest, densest, and most fragmentary realms to the highest, subtlest, and most unitary ones." --Ken Wilber
There are only a few components successful coaches and practitioners must incorporate into their practice to turn it into a business. At the same time, you can be “doing” these things, and still be unsuccessful unless you have the necessary techniques and ethical tactics incorporated into the components.
Not just the “how” but “how specifically”.
In this free evening discover:
The 3 Necessary Components for Building and Maintaining a 6-Figure Practice
- How to construct talks and tele-seminars so that your students and attendees
- Learn and retain more information and learnings
- Have maximum opportunity to engage in your products or services without feeling "sold" or "pitched to"
- How to design a comprehensive offering
- How to structure them for the benefit of the client
- How to "stack" the stages so the offering is cogent
- How to turn initial consultations into results (90% conversion rate from prospects to clients) using Evolutionary Sales™
- How to sell without "selling"; from a place of service and contribution
- The structure of phases and stages in your comprehensive offering and how to "stack" them to best serve the client
- The 4 components a comprehensive package must have to be compelling
- The philosophical and emotional residue that comes up for practitioners from antiquated ways of thinking ::: and how to resolve them
- The structure to use to have presentations and evening introductions practically write themselves
- The Number 1 Mistake that Practitioners and Coaches make in their marketing strategy and copy writing [and its solution]
- How ... to integrate your purpose and your prosperity