RSVP Required. See below for details.
In the times we face today, it has never been more challenging or more urgent that we integrate our purpose and our spiritual sensibilities with our wealth acquisition strategies.
And ... it is tough. We've all faced some degree of the belief that our spirit and our wealth is in conflict. Sadly, in the last few years, this has come into even higher relief; even greater contrast.
Not only can we integrate our purpose and our prosperity, but we must.
In this evening introduction, we will over:
- The 3 critical components for building and maintaining a 6-figure practice
- How to sell without selling; sell from a place of service and contribution
- How to turn your initial consultations into results
What else will we cover?
- "Tricks of the Trade" including :::
- 4 strategies successful coaches and practitioners engage in on a regular basis to maintain their practice
- 3 critical techniques to turn your initial consultations into results
- The Number 1 Mistake that Practitioners and Coaches make in their marketing strategy and their copy writing
- [and it’s solution]
We'll get into how to create and hone your extended offering/package for clients. We'll talk about how to give talks, blog, and give teleseminars to acquire clients. And yes, we'll get into Evolutionary Sales™.
A system I will hand over to you in this talk. Fine-tuned, and streamlined over years of trial and error.
Yep, all in just a couple hours.
When? ::: Monday April 16th @ 7:30pm
Where? ::: In San Francisco. RSVP for exact location. Space is limited.
I believe that right now is the time for the Evolutionary Professional™. The emergent agent of change integrating purpose and wealth; doing well as a result of doing good-- integrating universal spiritual principles and free market economics. I understand that the more of you I empower to be successful, and have a full-time practice that is thriving, the better off the world will be.
And if you have read this far ... you sense the same thing. Join us:
Use the contact form on this site to RSVP for the exact location.